You may wish to hold your wedding ceremony here at Skyline as well as your reception. Having the best views of the city, Skyline’s location provides the ideal ceremony backdrop.
Option 1: Skyline Viewing Platform
- Located in front of the main Skyline complex, with the Gondola line operating overhead.
This location provides unique photo opportunities, along with a stunning backdrop of Lake Rotorua, Mokoia Island and 180-degree views of the city.
120 People max.
Option 2: Hidden Forest Wedding Ceremony Canopy
- Located halfway down the Tiki Tour
- Luge track under towering Redwood trees.
- Skyline will place 40 chairs in the ceremony area.
- A wonderful venue which enables flow on to the wedding reception in the
- Hidden Forest Venue just across the pathway.
- 120 People max.
For Hire & Additional Services
- Sound system.
- Chair covers and table cloths.
- Referral service for local theming companies, florists etc.
- Professional, organised service from our dedicated Functions & Events team.
Terms & Conditions: Please note conditions apply to both the Skyline Viewing Platform and Hidden Forest Wedding Canopy which our Functions and Events Manager will happily work through with you.
Experiences for everyone.
Whoever you are, whatever mood you’re in - we have something for you.