It’s a bird! It’s a plane! Fly through the Redwood Forest treetops overlooking the stunning Lake Rotorua.
Fly through the sky amongst Skyline’s majestic Redwood forest with Hyfly Ziplines
A whole new way to experience Mount Ngongotahā! Our unique 400-metre dual ziplines allow you to race your friends & family at speeds of up to 60km/h. Soar metres from the treetops and feel the thrill of flying with Lake Rotorua as your backdrop.
More about Hyfly Ziplines
The best way to experience the Hyfly Ziplines is with a Half Day Adventure Pass. The pass will see you battling it out against friends or family with five Luge rides, flying through the air at speeds of up to 60km/h on the Hyfly Zipline and swinging and spinning from massive heights on the Skyswing.
Ziplines run parallel so you can race your friends and family
Speeds of 60km/h
The Half Day Adventure Pass is ideal for children 5 years + and adults, with a minimum weight of 27kgs and a maximum of 125kgs
Half Day Adventure Pass
Save with our Half Day Adventure Pass which includes Hyfly Ziplines!
Other Zipline Packages
Bundle and save before you get to the mountain
" Beautiful ride up the gondola and a fun and exciting zip line ride finishing up with a 50 foot free fall jump. What a rush! The staff were very friendly and helpful, made us feel safe and fully explained the zip line process. And a beautiful view of Lake Rotorua. "
Don B – Trip Advisor
Health & Safety
- Skyline will take all steps possible to provide a safe, fun experience but cannot totally guarantee safety. This Zipline is an adventure activity and as such involves the risk of serious harm and death.
- Tandem rides are not possible on the zipline.
- Weight must be over 27kg and height over 122cm.
- Maximum individual weight is 125kg.
- You must be in good health, free from heart condition, back or neck problems or other medical conditions that may be aggravated by this activity. If you are unsure, please ask your guide.
- The Zipline involves high speeds and significant heights. IT may be both mentally and physically demanding.
- You must follow staff instructions at all times as this is crucial to your safety.
- Use of the Zipline without staff supervision is strictly prohibited.
- Expectant mothers should not partake.
- Guests must wear an appropriate helmet and footwear.
- Long hair and loose items must be secured.
- No smoking, vaping, eating or drinking while partaking in the tour.
- If you are unsure at any time about instructions given to you, please ask your guide.
- If a guest shows any signs of being under the influence of alcohol/drugs, they will be unable to ride.
- Skyline reserves the right to refuse any guest from participating.
Ready to have some fun?
You might also like:
Even getting here is fun. Start your day with a ride in one of our eight-seater Gondola cabins and enjoy spectacular views of Lake Rotorua.
Stratosfare Restaurant Rotorua
Pair some of New Zealand’s best produce with signature Kiwi hospitality and views to die for at the Stratosfare Restaurant and Bar.
Soar through the sky at Rotorua’s highest and fastest adrenaline rush!