Hidden Forest Venue
Bring Nature to your next event.
Nestled into the forest, discover a purpose-built white marquee that is Skyline’s Hidden Forest Venue offering a very distinctive setting unique from any other venue at Skyline or Rotorua.
Ride the sweeping bends of Skyline’s Tiki Tour luge track to the attraction’s most unique venue, surrounded by towering Redwood trees and native birdlife. Where else in the world can you Luge to your event.
Guests are now provided with an immersive dining experience around a centrally located open kitchen created using wood from the surrounding redwood forest, as well as the original mode of transport, shuttles are available. The Tiki Tour Luge track has been fitted out with multi-coloured LED lighting to lead the way, adding another element to the experience.
- Banquet Minimum: 100 | Maximum: 150
- Seating up to a maximum of 150 guests.
- Offering an open plan kitchen, where our chefs can be seen creating their amazing dishes in front of guests.
- Dining options is served as a buffet-style dining.
- Suitable for all conferences, private groups as well as weddings.
- Vehicle access is possible.
Up the excitement with Luge
- Possibility for guests to Luge to the venue with our multi-coloured lights to lead the way.
Make an enquiry today
Even getting here is fun. Start your day with a ride in one of our eight-seater Gondola cabins and enjoy spectacular views of Lake Rotorua.
Stratosfare Restaurant Rotorua
Pair some of New Zealand’s best produce with signature Kiwi hospitality and views to die for at the Stratosfare Restaurant and Bar.
Volcanic Hills Winery
Savour a delicious local wine in our luxurious tasting room with a view.